Make your business more productive and your environmental footprint smaller
Visit us at Graph Expo Sept. 13-16, 2015, Booth #823 to learn more about innovative solutions that can boost efficiency, productivity and sustainability:
- Increase throughput with new large-format imaging enabled by the new KODAK TRENDSETTER Q2400/Q3600 Platesetter:
- Maximize plate performance in packaging and UV applications with new KODAK ELECTRA MAX Thermal Plates
- Produce pocket folders and other diecut solutions with KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Production Color Presses
- Discover the Power of 7 with KODAK PRINERGY 7 Workflow and KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal System v7, open infrastructure workflow solutions that help you successfully manage conventional and digital print production
- Make your offset press digital with KODAK PROSPER S-Series Imprinting Systems
- Expand paper choice and reduce costs with the new KODAK
Announcing the 2015 US/C SONORA Plate Green Leaf Award Winner
Digital Hub, a digital graphics and printing company, is the 2015 SONORA Plate Green Leaf Award honoree for the United States and Canada. Sponsored by Kodak, this award recognizes customers at the forefront of the commercial printing industry’s efforts to achieve significant reductions in their environmental footprint. Digital Hub is being recognized as users of KODAK SONORA Process Free Plates whose environmental practices extend beyond their plate applications and include production of printed projects using 100% wind power, responsibly harvested paper, vegetable based printing inks and ultra-low V.O.C. pressroom chemistry..
By eliminating processing and resource consumption without sacrificing performance and quality, KODAK SONORA Process Free Plates deliver on the promise of print’s sustainable future.
Learn more about our US/C award winner, Digital Hub